As controller (f/m/d) in our small finance team, you are a true allrounder and turntable between Finance and Operations. You help us shaping the areas of financial planning & analysis and business intelligence to provide our internal and external business partners with relevant and timely information to support effective decision making.
This is how you contribute to building the most innovative, young company in battery technology worldwide:
- Implement and maintain innovative and integrated systems, tools and processes which will allow us to automate non-value-added tasks and provide system-generated reports with data that matters
- Establish business plans and forecasts and ensure that we are on the right track
- Support the sales & project teams to offer intelligence on cost data to enable ambitious but financially sound pricing and projects
- Lead ad-hoc analysis and projects to support general management
- You have a business degree with a major in Finance and have gained relevant experience in corporate finance functions for a minimum of 3 years, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- A CIMA or equivalent management accounting accreditation is an asset as is experience in implementing ERP systems.
- You have superior Excel skills and are used to working with ERP systems, SQL databases and BI tools such as Dynamics NAV, Power BI, Netsuite etc.
- Numbers are your language. You have an analytical mindset, yet you like to work with other functional teams. You are able to build bridges between finance and operations.
- You can meet deadlines and are able to work independently.
- You pay great attention to detail and double check your results.
- Your German and English language skills are good (min. B2) and you are at ease communicating in both English and German with your colleagues.
What we offer
As an employer it is important to us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our offices and laboratories in a historic industrial building.
- benefit from a family friendly work environment and mobile working.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!