Accountant (f/m/d) - part time
As accountant (w/m/d) you keep track of our numbers. You help us conveying an image as a reliable business partner for internal and external parties. This is how you contribute to building the most innovative young company in battery technology worldwide:
- Digital recording and booking of invoices in our cloud-based accounting system
- Recording of all business-related accounting entries incl. banks, expense reports etc.
- Timely payment of invoices and monitoring of outstanding positions of our partners
- Support of month-/year-end close activities as well as custom reports
- First point of contact for your colleagues to answer any accounting-related questions
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship and have worked in a field of accountancy for at least 3 years.
- A diploma of a German “(Finanz-) Buchhalter” is an asset.
- Ideally, you have experience with cost accounting systems.
- You work autonomously, in a structured way and show initiative to continuously improve processes.
- You have very good German skills (min C1) and are able to communicate at ease in both, English and German.
- You like working in a fast-growing team where processes and tools are developed as we go.
What we offer
As an employer it is important to us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our offices and laboratories in a historic industrial building.
- benefit from a family friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!