Certified Accountant / Bilanzbuchhalter (w/m/d) – part or full time
As our accounting wizard, you keep track of our numbers and help us conveying an image as a reliable business partner for internal and external parties. This is how you contribute to building the most innovative young company in battery technology worldwide:
- Implementation of accounting processes and tools in the context of our growing business (e-commerce, international subsidiaries, consolidation, and much more)
- Maintenance of operating accruals and other month-end postings
- Hard month-end closings and support of external advisor for annual accounts
- Digital recording and booking of any business-related accounting entries
- Timely payment of invoices and monitoring of outstanding positions of our partners
- Maintenance of a fixed asset register
- You have completed an apprenticeship and relevant work experience of at least 5 years.
- You have earned a diploma of a German “Bilanzbuchhalter” or an international equivalent.
- You are comfortable in the German tax system – for complex topics, our external tax advisor will support you.
- You have very good German skills (min C1) and are able to communicate at ease in both, English and German.
- You like working in a fast-growing team where processes and tools are developed as we grow.
- You are a team player – yet autonomous – and you work conscientiously, in a structured manner.
What we offer
As an employer it is important to us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office in Ludwigsburg or work from home.
- benefit from a family friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!