Accounts Payable Specialist (f/m/d)
As our AP specialist, you will manage our procure-to-pay cycle and therefore help us keep an eye on our expenses and cash. In the wider context, you will contribute to the development of the world's most innovative young company for battery technology by
- checking incoming invoices and approvals and posting them correctly in the system.
- setting up payment runs and initialising supplier prepayments.
- managing our fixed asset accounting and being responsible for the periodic asset inventory.
- having the responsibility for the AP master data.
- taking over the reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts and collaborating on our annual financial statement.
- You have completed your commercial training and 2-3 years of initial experience in Accounts Payable, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- You are comfortable with ERP systems, ideally with Netsuite.
- You are characterised by a high level of detail and integrity.
- You are a team player – yet autonomous – and you work conscientiously, in a structured manner.
- You have very good German skills (min C1) and are able to communicate at ease in both, English and German.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important to us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office in Ludwigsburg or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!