Marketing Campaigns Manager (f/m/d)
As a Marketing Campaigns Manager (f/m/d), you work on establishing instagrid a as globally renown, engaging brand that’s recognized as a standard setter in portable power solutions by making our products visible across all relevant channels, countries and companies. As an expert on energy and power topics, you plan and create campaigns and materials across audiences and verticals to encourage fast market uptake. You contribute to the development of the world's most innovative company for battery technology by
- developing sales supporting go-to market materials and sales tools like sales decks, brochures, customer testimonials and applications.
working crossfunctionally with the sales department to plan and implement marketing strategies and initiatives targeting customers across key verticals.
planning and scheduling digital and physical campaigns, such as account-specific campaigns, industry media and trade fair campaigns or customer collaborations.
- compiling, monitoring and analyzing campaign performance and effectiveness together with the sales department to improve the impact of marketing efforts.
- gathering market insight and data across verticals and segments to advise marketing strategies.
- taking responsibility for the content marketing activation and optimization of B2B activities.
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience in a similar role in fast growing companies selling directly to b2b customers in relevant industries.
- You bring expertise in the energy/power sector or in one of our verticals (e.g. construction, film&media or events) as well as knowledge in climate and sustainability topics.
- You bring a variety of operative skills and are happy to use them when needed.
- You have a strong result-oriented mindset with a hands-on mentality.
- You have excellent skills in written and spoken English.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!