Sales Manager (f/m/d)
As a sales manager you help to grow the sales organization from the bottom. As the first point of contact to our B2B customers in the DACH-region, you make sure you understand their needs and improve their work with our products. You own the sales cycle from the identification of prospect customers to closing the deal and initiating delivery. Being a brand ambassador with a strong impact on our company growth, you will
- take ownership for the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing for the DACH-region.
- set and execute the sales strategy within the team and establish sustainable business relationships with our B2B customers.
- grow a firm sales pipeline and define your own sales quota that you analyse to continuously improve your results with the methods and structures established within the team.
- foster a community, build relationships with key opinion leaders and influencers.
- provide valuable insights on trends, customer needs, sales, product, and marketing
- You have either a business or an engineering degree and have gained relevant experience in sales functions for a minimum of 3 years, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- You have exceptional communication and negotiation skills and techniques.
- You have a high degree of customer orientation and professional appearance.
- You like to take responsibilities and work independently in a fast-growing start-up environment.
- Your German language skills are very good, and you are at ease communicating in English and German with your colleagues.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important to us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office in Ludwigsburg or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!