(Senior) Data Analyst (f/m/d)
As a Senior Data Analyst (f/m/d), you support business and product owners in their data needs. Hence, you work closely with various stakeholders to create metrics and automate analytics dashboards and reports. In addition, you are the owner of the data assets, therefore, you create assets and ensure that they are correct at all times. You can be an essential team member in shaping the mobile power supply of tomorrow by
- maintaining a strong relationship with different departments and gathering their requirements to translate them into engineering problems.
- creating and maintaining dashboards for the different stakeholders as well as training them in using those data sets.
- promoting data literacy within the company.
- developing robust data models that ensure the quality and freshness of all data assets.
- introducing data management and governance processes in the data team.
- You have a degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, physics or a comparable technical field.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a data analyst.
- You are fully proficient in SQL.
- You have successfully created dashboards and reports in Tableau or a comparable product.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and have solid communication skills.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender,race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!