Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded SW systems have become indispensable in everyday life. From simple solutions and systems to complex products, they make our lives easier. Do you want to become part of our team and take on responsibility and develop future-oriented products? As a Senior Embedded Software Developer (f/m/d) at instagrid, you will contribute to the development of an innovative mobile power supply of tomorrow by
- analyzing requirements, working out software specifications, and being responsible for the implementation up to the realization and testing of embedded code.
- focusing your work on the interaction of embedded hardware design and embedded software.
- being responsible for programming as well as the integration of software development into the system.
- passing on your knowledge to other colleagues as part of your job.
- actively shaping the interface between system, hardware, and software development in the overall development process.
- You have a successfully completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics or a comparable education and ideally have experience in the development of Li-ion batteries.
- You have 5+ years of experience as an embedded software developer in various positions.
- You have very good knowledge of C/C++ programming languages as well as knowledge of hardware schematics and layouts.
- You have already gained extensive experience in embedded software in all levels of the V-Model, e.g. architecture design, software testing, and software test design.
- You have experience in agile project management and agile development.
- You have very good English skills. Knowledge of German would be a plus.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!