Strategic Purchaser (f/m/d)
As our strategic purchaser, you take responsibility for our purchasing strategies and processes ensuring our long-term supply capability through your canny planning. You contribute to the development of the world's most innovative young company for battery technology by
- being responsible for the procurement of our electronic assemblies, electronic components, batteries and battery cells and developing and implementing appropriate procurement strategies and processes.
- analyzing procurement costs and continuously working on optimisation.
- building and maintaining strategic relationships with existing key suppliers as well as scouting for and building up new suppliers.
- surfacing risks in our supply chain and systematically reducing them.
- acting as a partner to our product development team by evaluating different product concepts and implementation options in terms of cost and procurement.
- defining and implementing strategic sustainability goals (ESG) in our supply chain.
- You have several years of professional experience in strategic purchasing of electronic components and have completed your studies in procurement, electrical engineering or industrial engineering.
- You know the global market and supplier environment in the field of electronic components, batteries and battery cells.
- You have a proven track record of communication and negotiating skills.
- You have very good German skills (min B2) and can communicate with ease in both, English and German.
- You are a passionate builder who thrives to work on meaningful products, making a positive impact on other people’s lives.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office in Ludwigsburg or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We accept diversity and actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!