Battery Testing & Validation Engineer (f/m/d)
As a Battery Testing & Validation Engineer (f/m/d), you are responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of various cells, battery, and system tests. In addition, you will work closely with all domains, such as hardware, mechanical, and software, to develop and optimize validation and test cases. You will be an important team member in shaping tomorrow's mobile power supply and contributing to a zero-emissions future by
- developing and running standardized test cases for cells, batteries, and on systems by yourself and your team.
- designing new test methods and developing testing procedures to ensure the reliability and performance of battery systems.
- reviewing battery data and performing inspections to determine failures and root causes as well as analyzing and presenting test results in reports and presentations
- supporting the optimization of instagrid test facilities.
- helping the team to perform and innovate.
- having analytic thinking and good communication skills.
- You successfully completed a degree in electrical, electrochemical, mechanical engineering or similar
- You have experience as a Test and Validation Engineer, especially in the testing or validation of Li-ion batteries
- You bring knowledge in battery aging: calendric and cyclic with you
- You got data analysis experience with the ability to analyze raw data and create validation as well as test reports.
- You communicate on a strong level in cross-functional settings and got organizing skills
- You speak English on a professional level, German skills would be a plus
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!