Commercial Finance Analyst (f/m/d)
As a Commercial Finance Analyst (f/m/d) you are the finance representative towards sales and product business units and are expected to be their partner in formulating strategies and objectives including revenue growth, operational profitability, and cash flow. You hold yourself to high standards of data accuracy and are not afraid to suggest improvements in processes, in order to bring Instagrid to the next stage of its evolution. You contribute to the development of the world's most innovative company for battery technology by
- acting as a Finance Business Partner for our New Ventures.
- managing and analyzing data by creating BI dashboards to help us make informed decisions.
- developing and implementing revenue processes as well as identifying improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of financial operations.
- preparing and presenting financial reports to stakeholders, including forecasting, budgeting, and financial modeling.
- ensuring compliance with financial regulations and standards.
- supporting your team with ongoing tasks and being the first person of contact for finance-related questions.
- You completed a university degree in Finance, Business Administration or a comparable field.
- You bring 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- You have experience with Tableau and knowledge of Salesforce; experience with Netsuite would be a Plus.
- You bring a deep understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Your way of working is independent, self-structured and always done with curiosity and effective communication.
- You have a very good command of English; German would be a Plus.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!