Communications Manager (f/m/d)
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyMarketing & Communication @instagrid
At Instagrid, we've reinvented mobile energy with the world's most advanced battery systems, offering pure instant power wherever it's needed. Our innovative technology replaces traditional generators, providing powerful, sustainable, and reliable on-demand energy in industries such as construction, film and media, events and emergency services.
As a Communications Manager (f/m/d) at Instagrid, you will be an integral part of our dynamic team, responsible for creating and disseminating engaging communications materials. Your role encompasses both internal and external communications, including articles, blogs, videos, and press materials. You will coordinate and manage our internal communications channels, ensuring seamless information flow within the company. This position offers the opportunity to contribute to various aspects of communication, from internal communications channels to change management, crisis communication, and support for external PR activities.
In this multifaceted role, you will:
- Generate compelling communication materials, such as articles, blogs, videos, and more, for both internal and external use.
- Oversee the publication of internal communications materials across existing channels, facilitating effective communication within the organization.
- Manage and coordinate the development of our internal and external communications channels, ensuring efficient information dissemination.
- Assist in the preparation of company updates and strategy events, contributing to the creation of communication strategies, messaging, and materials in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Provide support for external communications activities by preparing press materials and collaborating with PR agencies to maximize media coverage and visibility.
- Address internal communications channels, change management, crisis communication, and content creation for speeches and event keynotes.
- Play a key role in assisting our spokespeople with interview and presentation preparations.
- 7 years of diverse communications experience, including both agency and in-house roles, with a focus on international exposure and external communications.
- Strong commitment to sustainability, innovation, and mission-driven goals.
- Exceptional writing skills and demonstrated project management capabilities.
- Thrives in fast-paced growth environments with a flexible and positive mindset.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, coupled with a hands-on attitude.
- Proactive and solution-oriented mindset, with a willingness to take initiative and support the company's overall growth initiatives.
- English and German on a fluent level.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes a reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At Instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.