Customer Support Manager (f/m/d) UK
London, England, United KingdomMarket & Sales UK @instagrid
As a Customer Support Manager (f/m/d) you will not only look after your customers and develop your business relationships. Your role involves implementing Instagrid customer support processes in the UK, developing new procedures to meet customer expectations, and serving as a key contact for both internal and external inquiries. At all times, the customer is at the center of your activities, and you contribute to the development of the world's most innovative battery technology company by
- Tracking needs, challenges, and project status through regular communication with your customers
- Proactively engaging customers, introducing new products, and identifying opportunities to foster sustainable relationships
- Applying your expertise to develop and implement customer support processes that increase customer satisfaction
- Serving as the go-to person for customer queries thanks to your extensive experience in the industry
- Maintaining accurate data in a CRM system to document all customer interactions comprehensively
- You have a bachelor's degree in business administration or a comparable qualification
- You bring 3+ years of experience in this or a similar position, demonstrating the ability to swiftly address customer concerns and adeptly navigate challenges
- You exhibit strong analytical skills, and demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
- You have in-depth knowledge and understanding of technical products and are happy to share this knowledge with your colleagues
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, other languages are a bonus
- Ideally, you bring some knowledge of CRM systems (e.g., Zendesk, Salesforce)
- You have a driver's license
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our offices or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We accept diversity and actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!