Digital Designer (f/m/d)
As a Digital Designer (f/m/d), you are committed to consistent design within the company. You are responsible for building and developing instagrid's design system. In doing so, you create a concept that enables internal and external stakeholders to carry out their work effectively on brand. You will use your skills to empower us across the organisation to work with instagrids design standards and guidelines by
- developing a design system and implementing it in Figma.
- being the first person of contact regarding our design system and guidelines and enabling the company and other stakeholders to work with them.
- defining and implementing technical processes.
- maintaining assets and challenging our tool stack as well as keeping it up to date.
- inspiring your co-workers with your creativity, hands-on mentality and out-of-the-box thinking.
- building prototypes of our products.
- You have a degree in Design or a comparable field and practical experience with design systems.
- You are ideally an expert in Figma or got to know comparable design tools in depth.
- You bring a deep understanding of design heuristics as well as a systematic approach to all your tasks.
- Your way of working is independent, self-structured and always done with team spirit and effective communication.
- You bringing prototyping skills, familiarity with UX/UI methodologies and/or an understanding for hardware would be a Plus.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English; German would be a Plus.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender,race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!