Embedded Software Architect (f/m/d) – Focus IoT
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyEngineering @instagrid
🚀 We are growing. Will you be part of our journey?
At instagrid, we work together to make the world a little bit better. We have a strong, innovative product, a motivated team and a clear vision. What we are missing? YOU! To continue our success story, we are expanding our Engineering team.
Based on the requirements of our product owners, you define the architecture, plan the implementation steps and are responsible for their implementation. As a Embedded Software Architect (f/m/d) with focus on IoT, you align with our cloud backend and app development team to create an outstanding digital experiences for our customers. Help us by
- creating future-proof software architectures and connect our products with the cloud to enable digital services.
- identifying dependencies and drive technical requirements clarification with stakeholders across instagrid to finding the best end-to-end solutions.
- ensuring robustness and security aspects within the software design.
- writing first-class code shoulder to shoulder with the developers, to have a deep understanding on how architecture and the software design best fit together.
- actively shaping the interface between system, hardware and software development in the overall development process.
- passing on your knowledge to other colleagues as part of your job.
- You have a successfully completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable education.
- You have already gained extensive experience in embedded software architecture at all levels of the V-Model, e.g. architecture design, software testing, and software test design.
- You have very good knowledge in at least five of the following areas: communication protocols (HTTP, MQTT), FOTA, Bluetooth, GNSS, Security (En-/Decryption, Hardware Secure Elements), Python, AWS IoT Core.
- You have 8+ years of experience as an embedded software developer in various positions.
- You have very good coding skills in C++, including good API design and object-oriented programming, as well as component-level software architecture.
- Apart from excellent technical and people skills, you'll be a problem-solver, a planner and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have experience in agile development and enjoy working in a small dynamic team with a passion for new technology.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!