Head of Information Systems & IT (f/m/d)
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyIT @instagrid
As our Head of Information Systems & IT (f/m/d) you will be accountable for the function and administration of our information systems and technology in our business. You will take our company’s goals and work with finance and the business to come up with computer technology, hardware and software strategies that help the company meet those goals. You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of system enhancements and implementations ensuring consistent design and effective implementation. In addition, you will be responsible for cyber security and work with our various service providers to assess service contract delivery and value.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and deliver fit for purpose business systems which are scalable and meet user
- Consulting users to ascertain needs and ensure facilities meet user or project requirements
- Select and purchase appropriate (non-product related) hardware and software
- Manage IT and IS budgets
- Ensure all relevant regulations (i.e., software licensing laws) are followed
- Implement and manage security and integrity and back up procedures
- Provide user training , support, advice and feedback
- Co-ordinate our performance user acceptance testing and test and modify systems to ensure they operate reliably
- Ensure processes are clearly documented and updated to reflect procedural changes and are in line with the data governance framework which supports the business controls framework
- You will be responsible for directing and influencing a team of individuals within the business, each a specialist in their own area (for example the finance, supply chain and sales functions)
- You have a profound technical background with excellent analytical skills in both data and process, and several years of expertise in cloud-based infrastructure and applications
- You bring the ability to manage and empower a team of individuals, each a specialist in their own area
- You have experience of operating at a senior level with demonstrable ability to gain trust and credibility across peers and stakeholders quickly
- You bring a strong analytical mind-set and commercial acumen with the ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and adapt to business requirements
- You bring the ability to manage multiple priorities, quickly find solutions and to focus on critical issues when independent decision making is required
- Knowledge of one of our core systems (NetSuite, Salesforce, JIRA, Azure) would be preferable
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills; other languages are a bonus
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender,race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!