International Payroll Specialist (f/m/d) in part time or full time
RemoteLudwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyPeople & Culture @instagrid
Because we truly believe that the future will be powered by green electricity. Do you too? Would you like to be a part of this future and help us to keep growing? As a Payroll Specialist (f/m/d) you are an important member of our People & Culture team and take full responsibility for your area. You will have the chance to contribute and implement your creative ideas to design the best possible employee experience and support us with our international expansion.
Become part of our success story, take the challenge and grow the team with us by
- being the first point of contact for our employees for all questions regarding payroll and payroll accounting.
- being the first point of contact for our external payroll service providers in Germany, the US, the UK, Finland, and France.
- carefully maintaining all master and transaction data relevant to payroll.
- taking over the review and reconciliation of the monthly payroll.
- being the first point of contact for all topics related to personnel administration.
- carefully maintaining our HRIS program Personio and constantly optimizing the associated workflows.
- creating certificates, attestations and reports.
- You completed an education related to HR and have already gained experience in a highly scaling company.
- You bring 2+ years of practical payroll experience in Germany and at least one other country.
- You are familiar with HRIS systems and have ideally already worked with Personio.
- You bring a lot of initiative, work in a structured way, and have a great passion for people & culture topics.
- You can communicate with employees as well as stakeholders at eye level and have a very good command of German and English.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important to us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our offices or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At Instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!