IT Administrator (f/m/d)
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyIT
We are growing. Will you be part of our journey? 🚀
At instagrid, we work together to make the world a little bit better. We have a strong, innovative product, a motivated team and a clear vision. What we are missing? YOU! To continue our success story, we are looking for support in our IT department.
As an IT administrator (f/m/d), you are responsible for the planning, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of our IT infrastructure. You ensure that our systems function smoothly at all times. You are an important team member in shaping the mobile power supply of tomorrow by:
- Intune: Managing automated deployment of Windows- (Autopilot), MacOS- & iOS- (Apple Business Manager) devices, software & apps and policies
- Entra-ID: Managing Users, Permissions, Conditional Access, Enterprise Applications.Exchange, Teams & Slack
- Collaboration: Taking responsibility for all internal and external communication that includes tasks like Mail Security, Policies, Backups, VoIP integration for Teams, and Slack administration
- Secure file sharing with Box.com, SharePoint & OneDrive, Box Shield, Box CLI, Development & APIs, Workflows, LabelsZscaler ZIA & ZPA
- Cloud Security & Firewall: Managing zero-trust-access for cloud apps, cloud servers and internet usage policies
- Troubleshooting: Assisting and support staff with IT problems and the use of IT resources
- You have a successfully completed degree in business informatics/informatics or an apprenticeship in the field of IT
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as an IT administrator, especially with Microsoft 365, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Management, Atlassian Jira, Keeper Vault and Amazon WebServices
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You already have experience in troubleshooting and technical support
--> This role is located in our Ludwigsburg office
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender,race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!