Junior Procurement Manager (f/m/d)
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyOperations
We are growing. Will you be part of our journey? 🚀
At instagrid, we work together to make the world a little bit better. We have a strong, innovative product, a motivated team and a clear vision. What we are missing? YOU! To continue our success story, we are looking for support in our Operations department.
As Junior Procurement Manager (f/m/d) at instagrid you will be in charge of operating purchasing activities to secure high availability of components, spare parts, and finished goods. You make sure that all of our products can be sourced always on time and under the best available market conditions. You will be implementing lean and efficient purchasing processes for our operating business. That ranges from early engineering support through price indication and benchmarking suppliers to improve our future manufacturing costs early on - even during design phase to secure best terms and conditions along our supply chain up to fulfillment and shipment of our finished goods.
In addition to that, you will be responsible for:
- being the main contact person in daily business for our commercial activities related to our contract manufacturers and the supply network. You secure availability of parts at the best possible and achievable COGS
- actively supporting our strategic procurement managers in establishing an international multisource strategy
- engaging in international cost-down-projects to optimize margins through Bill-of-Material price benchmarks and reductions
- managing RFQs and working hand-in-hand with our strategic sourcing manager from cost calculations of samples to supervision of series production
- preparing supplier negotiations and evaluations along with establishing performance metrics for the operating procurement
- supporting the introduction of lean and digital purchasing processes together with our ERP team
- You have a commercial education or hold a bachelor’s degree in economics, business adminstration or the like
- You have first and relevant professional experience in procurement for 2+ years in the context of electromechanical components and systems or full product assemblies
- You are solution oriented, reliable and analytical, and you work in a structured way
- You are professional and clear in your collaboration with suppliers and confident in supplier negotiations
- You are a good communicator to your vendors and partners in the supply network
- Experience with NetSuite / Oracle is a plus
- You speak English and German fluently
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender,race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!