Sales Engineer (f/m/d) - France
As Area Sales Manager (f/m/d) - France you complement our sales team with your broad experience. You are responsible for a defined customer portfolio consisting of national and international key accounts and support the success of our company in an international sales team. You are the first point of contact to our B2B customers in France, you understand their needs and support them in their work with our products. From identifying potential customers to signing contracts and delivery, you are responsible for the entire sales process. You inspire yourself and your customers with our sustainable energy concepts. As a brand ambassador you have enormous influence on our company's growth by
- being responsible for the entire sales cycle from lead generation to contract conclusion in France
- visiting our customers regularly and supporting them in the company-wide launch of our products
- developing the sales strategy, being responsible for its implementation and establishing a sustainable business relationship with our key accounts
- understanding how to acquire a comprehensive key account by independently identifying the right and important contacts for your sales success and maintaining contacts with them
- building up a successful sales pipeline, acting independently based on sales key figures and analyzing them in order to continuously improve your results
- establishing a community and building relationships with key influencers
- sharing important insights on trends, customer needs, product, sales and marketing information with your team
- You have successfully completed your studies and have at least 5 years of experience in sales, ideally in the sale of high-quality hardware products in the B2B sector
- You are willing to travel and to be on the client site 4 days per week
- You have a technical or commercial background and you are interested in sustainable energy concepts
- You are a communication talent and have been able to demonstrate your strong negotiation skills on several occasions
- You are characterized by a professional appearance and a high degree of customer orientation
- You like to take responsibility and work independently in a fast-growing startup characterizes your ideal working environment
- You have very good French and English skills
What we offer
As an employer, it is important to us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!