Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Sweden
RemoteStockholm, Göteborg, Stockholms län, SwedenMarket
🚀 We are growing. Will you be part of our journey?
At instagrid, we work together to make the world a little bit better. We have a strong, innovative product, a motivated team and a clear vision. What we are missing? YOU! To continue our success story, we are expanding our sales team.
As our first Key Account Manager (f/m/d) in Sweden, your role is key to our growth and market success there. You will be the main point of contact for our large B2B customers in this area, making sure to understand their needs, while providing value to them and improving their work with our products and services. You will be the first point of contact for our B2B customers in Sweden, understand their needs and support them in their work with our products. You will be responsible for the entire sales process, from identifying potential customers to signing contracts and delivery. You will inspire yourself and your customers with our sustainable energy concepts. As a brand ambassador with enormous influence on our company's growth, you will contribute by:
- taking ownership of the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing for our Swedish customers
- helping to set and execute the sales strategy within an international team and establishing sustainable business relationships with our B2B customers
- understanding, how to acquire a comprehensive, multilocation key account by independently identifying the right and important contacts for your sales success and maintaining contacts with them to grow a sales pipeline
- fostering a community and building relationships with key opinion leaders and influencers
- providing valuable insights on trends, customer needs, sales, products, and marketing
- You bring several years of experience from selling hardware towards the construction industry and/or electric utilities sector
- You hold either a business or an engineering degree and have gained relevant experience in sales functions for a minimum of 5 years, ideally in high-quality hardware products in the B2B sector in Sweden
- You have been able to demonstrate your exceptional communication and negotiation skills and techniques on several occasions
- You have experience in coordinating and organizing a national sales team
- You have a high degree of customer orientation and professional appearance
- You like to take responsibility and work independently in a fast-growing start-up environment
- You have native communication skills in Swedish and a professional level in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- a dynamic environment in a fast-growing structure with a very flat hierarchy
- the opportunity to join a company at the cutting edge of its field
- a competitive salary with a fixed and variable component
- a company electric car (Tesla 3 or Tesla Y), for private use as well
- a laptop and a cell phone (Iphone or Samsung)
- 30 days paid vacation
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!