Marketing Lead (f/m/d) - Film, Media, and Events
RemoteLudwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyMarketing & Communication @instagrid
At Instagrid, we've reinvented mobile energy with the world's most advanced battery systems, offering pure instant power wherever it's needed. Our innovative technology replaces traditional generators, providing powerful, sustainable, and reliable on-demand energy in industries such as construction, film and media, events and emergency services.
As the Marketing Lead (f/m/d) for the film, media, and events segment at Instagrid, you will play a pivotal role in establishing our brand as a prominent player in this industry. Your mission is to develop and lead the marketing strategies tailored for these key verticals. Working closely with members of the marketing team and other departments, you will craft campaigns to enhance Instagrid's presence and visibility.
In this dynamic role, you will actively partner with the marketing and sales teams to
- Develop and lead the marketing strategies for the film, media, and events segment, ensuring a cohesive and compelling brand narrative.
- Create and adapt captivating, segment-specific content across diverse formats and touchpoints, including social media, email marketing, customer case studies, PR articles, and trade fair materials.
- Collaborate within a cross-team environment to execute effective campaigns online and offline.
- Identify and measure the most effective channels for reaching our target audiences within these verticals, continuously optimizing our approach to drive growth and lead generation.
- Ensure the availability of essential sales support materials, including brochures, sales decks, and other collateral, to empower our sales force and key external stakeholders.
- Actively participate in identifying and organizing trade fairs and exhibitions to showcase our cutting-edge products and solutions within the segment.
- 7+ years of marketing experience, supported by a proven track record.
- Flexible, positive attitude with entrepreneurial hands-on drive and spirit.
- Adaptability and a growth-driven mindset.
- Strong communication and influencing skills in English, a plus are German skills.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and content management systems.
- Proficiency in the latest marketing tools and familiarity with social media management.
- Understanding of CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and data analytics.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes a reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At Instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!