Marketing Operations Manager (f/m/d)
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyMarketing & Communication @instagrid
At Instagrid, we've reinvented mobile energy with the world's most advanced battery systems, offering pure instant power wherever it's needed. Our innovative technology replaces traditional generators, providing powerful, sustainable, and reliable on-demand energy in industries such as construction, film and media, events and emergency services.
Join our team as a Marketing Operations Manager (f/m/d) and take a leading role in optimizing marketing processes from start to finish. You'll be responsible for overseeing various marketing projects and initiatives, ensuring they run smoothly while staying within budget requirements. If you're hands-on, proactive, and well-organized, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you can make a real impact, this role offers an opportunity to shape the way we drive the company's growth through marketing strategies.
- Make sure marketing processes are efficient and well-managed from start to finish
- Plan, execute, and improve diverse marketing projects and initiatives
- Identify the resources needed and create practical plans, assign tasks, and roles across teams
- Review budgets, track data, and document results
- Support marketing data, funnel management, and performance analysis, driving the company's growth
- Assist in implementing marketing campaigns and strategies aimed at our target customers
- Conduct research, analyze data, write reports, and create marketing presentations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Five years of experience as a Marketing Operations Manager or in a related role, in which you proved your understanding of marketing processes and project management
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to plan and execute marketing initiatives within budget constraints
- Proficient at coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Analytical mindset and the ability to turn data into actionable insights as well as familiarity with marketing analytics tools and platforms
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At Instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.