Marketing & Operations Manager (f/m/d) - Nordics
Helsinki, Uusimaa, FinlandMarketing & Communication @instagrid
At Instagrid, we've reinvented mobile energy with the world's most advanced battery systems, offering pure instant power wherever it's needed. Our innovative technology replaces traditional generators, providing powerful, sustainable, and reliable on-demand energy in industries such as construction, film and media, events and emergency services.
As a Marketing and Operations Manager (f/m/d) in the Nordics, you will be an essential addition to the Instagrid team, actively contributing to our global growth. Your role involves supporting our regional team, and providing a seamless experience for both customers and internal stakeholders. You'll play a central part in attracting and serving customers while ensuring the efficient operation of our local office in Helsinki. Moreover, your efforts will be instrumental in expanding our presence across all countries in the Nordic region, making a significant impact on our global journey to success.
In this integrated role, you will:
- Develop and execute localized marketing strategies and campaigns, focusing on key verticals like construction, film & media, events, and emergency services, to attract and engage customers.
- Craft compelling marketing content and messages tailored to local audiences, leveraging your understanding of our key markets.
- Ensure the availability of localized marketing materials, enabling our team to effectively engage customers.
- Manage the local marketing budget and analyze campaign performance, ensuring cost-effectiveness in customer acquisition.
- Seamlessly oversee daily office operations, including mail handling, meeting room management, and guest relations, to create an efficient and welcoming workplace.
- Support new employees in their onboarding process, fostering a sense of belonging and appreciation.
- Contribute to the planning and coordination of internal events, strengthening team cohesion.
- Bachelor in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Several years of marketing experience, supported by a proven track record.
- Flexible, positive attitude with entrepreneurial hands-on drive and growth-driven spirit.
- Strong communication and influencing skills at least in English, other (Nordic) languages are a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, tools and content management systems.
- Familiarity with social media management.
- Understanding of CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and data analytics.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At Instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.