Product Marketing Engineer (f/m/d)
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyMarketing & Communication @instagrid
As a Product Marketing Engineer (f/m/d), you work on establishing instagrid a as globally renowned, engaging brand that’s recognized as a standard setter in clean portable power by positioning and promoting us as a technology leader, category creator and go-to solutions provider across a growing product portfolio. As an expert on energy and power topics you plan and create product-related content and sanity-check tech and product details. You contribute to the development of the world's most innovative company for battery technology by
compiling product information and incorporating competitive positioning.
turning valuing props, product features and customer segmenting into marketing messages across our portfolio.
planning product launches, releases and other product marketing strategies.
crafting materials, coordinating content with product and sales teams.
using product and customer data and sales info to advise marketing team and ensuring details are correct across marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- You bring expertise in the energy/power sector or in one of our verticals (e.g. construction, film&media or events).
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role (e.g. product marketing/management, or sales/marketing) and a technical background.
- You completed your bachelors degree in marketing, engineering or a technical field.
- You are able to work crossfunctionally with product and engineering teams.
- You have a strong result-oriented mindset with a business and customer orientation.
- You have excellent skills in written and spoken Englisch and German; French would be a plus.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!