Public Affairs Manager (f/m/d)
Berlin, Berlin, GermanyMarketing & Communication @instagrid
At Instagrid, we've reinvented mobile energy with the world's most advanced battery systems, offering pure instant power wherever it's needed. Our innovative technology replaces traditional generators, providing powerful, sustainable, and reliable on-demand energy in industries such as construction, film and media, events and emergency services.
As the Public Affairs Manager (f/m/d) at Instagrid, your role is pivotal in driving public policy advocacy. You will develop and execute systematic advocacy strategies, monitor policy changes, maintain key stakeholder relationships, and actively engage in legislative discussions. Additionally, you will oversee media relations and foster cross-functional collaboration in public affairs.
In this influential role, you will:
- Lead public policy advocacy efforts, emphasizing Germany and the EU, and aligning strategies with business objectives.
- Develop and execute systematic advocacy approaches, ensuring alignment with Instagrid's goals.
- Monitor policy changes in Germany and the EU, staying informed about evolving regulations.
- Cultivate strong relationships with policymakers, industry associations, and stakeholders.
- Actively participate in legislative discussions, advocating for favorable policies.
- Manage media relations, including building relationships with key media professionals and promoting cross-functional collaboration in public affairs initiatives.
- Advise Instagrid's management on policy and media relations to identify growth opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience in public policy advocacy, with a focus on Germany and the EU.
- Strong understanding of EU regulatory frameworks and policy development.
- Proven ability to develop and execute systematic advocacy strategies.
- Effective relationship-building skills with policymakers, industry associations, and media professionals.
- In-depth knowledge of legislative topics and contributions to policy discussions in addition to experience in fostering cross-functional collaboration in public affairs.
- Familiarity with tracking policy developments, advocacy efforts, and media coverage.
- Fluent language skills in English and German.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At Instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!