Sales Development Representative (f/m/d) - Nordics
RemoteHelsinki, Uusimaa, FinlandMarket & Sales Europe @instagrid
As a Sales Development Representative (f/m/d) - Nordics, you are the first point of contact for our potential new customers and the "face" of instagrid. You will work on the early stages of the sales pipeline and take over the research, qualification and approach of potential B2B leads. Furthermore, you will contribute with your creative ideas to digitally reach new customers and give them an outstanding experience. After qualifying leads in "discovery calls", you will hand over perfectly prepared customers to the Sales Managers. Become part of our success story and take up the challenge by
- being responsible for the early stages of the sales pipeline and filling the top of the funnel by prospecting and qualifying new customers to build and grow a strong pipeline
- gathering well researched information about potential customers as well as their industry and forming a thorough understanding about the respective sales process
- conducting convincing and value-adding conversations with new customers to identify their needs and differentiate the benefits of our solution from competition
- working on inbound leads who have shown interest in our products and contacting potential customers outbound via phone, mail or social media to introduce them to instagrid and our product
- preparing large accounts for meetings with our Key Account Managers and digitally closing smaller accounts by yourself
- continuously improving our sales scripts to qualify and convert leads, and using our digital toolchain of conversation intelligence tool, CRM, and customized digital presentations to analyze and continuously improve your performance
- You bring 1+ years of hands-on experience as a Sales Development Representative, Inside Sales or in a similar role
- You have proven hands-on success with sales prospecting techniques for telesales, such as cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach
- You have a good understanding of sales metrics and you enjoy working data-driven with digital tools and using data to continually improve our processes and yourself
- You've been able to demonstrate previous success based on your friendly and engaging personality
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills on all levels, which are supported by on-spot presentations
- You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken
What we offer
As an employer, it is important to us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our offices or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!