(Senior) Data Engineer (f/m/d)
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, GermanyData @instagrid
As a Senior Data Engineer (f/m/d), you maintain and develop Instagrid's data stack. You are responsible for getting the data from data owners to data consumers. Not only do you implement new ETLs but you also help build up the infrastructure around them. You are an important team member in shaping the mobile power supply of tomorrow by
- implementing and maintaining ETLs for batch data delivery between data consumers and producers for event-driven data delivery
- designing and updating the data model behind our web application
- deploying and maintaining cloud services (database, Kubernetes and Kubernetes jobs)
- ensuring the availability of the infrastructure and data processes by setting up and monitoring alerts
- identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements, like automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, and redesigning infrastructure for greater scalability
- promoting the best engineering practices within the data team
- You have a degree in mathematics, computer science, IT, or a comparable technical field
- You have 2+ years of experience as a data engineer or DevOps
- You are fully proficient in SQL and Phyton
- You have successfully deployed and maintained services in the cloud
- You have good knowledge of data modelling and database design
- You have very good knowledge of English and have solid communication skills
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At Instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!