(Senior) Embedded Software Engineer (f/m/d) – Focus IoT
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyEngineering @instagrid
🚀 We are growing. Will you be part of our journey?
At instagrid, we work together to make the world a little bit better. We have a strong, innovative product, a motivated team and a clear vision. What we are missing? YOU! To continue our success story, we are expanding our Engineering team.
As a (Senior) Embedded Software Developer (f/m/d) with focus on IoT, you will work together with our cloud backend and app development team to create an outstanding digital experiences for our customers. Help us by
- Analyzing requirements, working out software specifications and interacting with our product owners to find the best possible solution
- Writing first-class code and ensuring quality through regular peer reviews, unit & integration tests and documentation
- Focusing your work on the interaction of embedded hardware design and embedded software
- Actively shaping the interface between system, hardware and software development in the overall development process
- Passing on your knowledge to other colleagues as part of your job
- You have a successfully completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable education
- You have good knowledge in at least five of the following areas: communication protocols (HTTP, MQTT), FOTA, Bluetooth, GNSS, Security (En-/Decryption, Hardware Secure Elements), Python, AWS IoT Core
- You have 5+ years of experience as an embedded software developer in various positions
- You have very good coding skills in C++, including good API design and object-oriented programming, as well as component-level software development
- Apart from excellent technical and people skills, you'll be a problem-solver and have a hands-on mentality
- You have experience in agile development and enjoy working in a small dynamic team with passion for new technology
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!