Social Media and Community Manager (f/m/d)
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyMarketing & Communication
Join instagrid as a Social Media and Community Manager (f/m/d) and play a pivotal role in fostering connections and driving engagement within our dynamic ecosystem. Collaborating closely with the marketing and sales teams, you will be at the forefront of strategizing target audiences and developing messaging for diverse customer bases and communities. If you're a strategic thinker, adept at community management, and ready to shape the narrative of a growing company, this role is your gateway to a vibrant and impactful career. Join instagrid and be part of a team driving change in the way the world powers up by
- Collaborating with marketing and sales teams to strategize target audiences and messaging for diverse customer bases and communities, while embodying the voice of instagrid.
- Developing and executing a targeted social media strategy aligned with the company's goals, setting KPIs to measure the impact of our social media efforts and regularly checking on progress.
- Creating content marketing plans and editorial calendars for social media, focusing on engaging content formats like text, images, videos, and graphics.
- Fostering meaningful interactions within our ecosystem, moderating forums, cultivating discussions, and ensuring a cohesive brand experience.
- Strategizing and executing efforts to generate leads, managing paid and organic social media campaigns efficiently, optimizing budgets and targeting, and collaborating with influencers.
- Working closely with marketing and sales teams to ensure alignment in strategies and messaging for social media and community engagement while championing our commitment to sustainability.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media or Community Manager – with a preference for relevant fields such as energy, B2B business, or sustainability.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with great attention to detail. Additional languages such as German or French are of great advantage.
- Creative thinking and the ability to develop engaging content strategies, with a particular focus on storytelling and capturing customer experiences.
- Experience in community management and fostering brand advocacy is a plus.
- Knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to interpret data for actionable insights.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our office or work from home.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!