Technical Productdesigner (f/m/d)
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyEngineering @instagrid
We create impact - as a Technical Productdesigner (f/m/d) you are part of our international engineering team. You will accompany the product with us during development right through to series production support.
Together we will develop concepts and interdependencies, which you will implement independently in 3D designs. You will create and maintain parts lists and drawings and interpret tolerance chains. You will play a key role in the procurement of sample parts, the creation of prototypes and their testing in our test and validation team.
In series production support, you will be in close contact with QM, Service and our suppliers and will independently implement the necessary engineering measures.
- You will be actively involved in the conceptualisation of our new products as well as procure sample parts, create prototypes and monitor their testing.
- You will independently create 3D designs of these concepts, taking functional and production requirements into account.
- You create parts lists and drawings from these. You will define tolerance chains and ensure functional and test-compliant specifications.
- In the sampling phase, you will support quality assurance in the evaluation and approval of initial samples.
- You will familiarise yourself with our PLM system (PTC Arena) and become the main contact person for document maintenance (parts lists and drawings).
- In series production support, you will work independently on problem solutions and detailed technical design tasks. You will create changes and track their implementation, including document maintenance in our PLM system.
- You have successfully completed training as a technician in product design/mechanical engineering or graduated with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable field.
- Ideally, you already have professional experience in 3D modelling and drawing creation with standard 3D design software (ideally SolidWorks).
- You also have a good technical understanding of mechanics and a basic understanding of thermodynamics and electrical engineering.
- You are characterised by a careful and responsible way of working.
- You have a good knowledge of German and English and are fluent in at least one of the two languages.
- You are a team player and willing to travel occasionally on business trips
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!