Working Student Content Production & Management - Employer Branding (f/m/d)
Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany€20 - €22 per hourPeople & Culture @instagrid
We are growing. And you want to be a part of it? 🚀
At instagrid, we work together to make the world a little bit better. To do this, we have a strong, innovative product, a motivated team and a clear vision. What are we missing? YOU! To continue our success story, we are looking for support in the area of Employer Branding.
As Working Student Content Production & Management (f/m/d) you support our Employer Branding team by shooting and producing the content for our internal and external campaigns. Furthermore, you will take part in our community by staying intouch with them. You want to be part of a more sustainable future, support us by
- creating and preparing content for social media post or digital material in an instagrid way
- researching new social media trends and bringing in your ideas to generate growth
- regularly checking up on our social media profiles and keeping up the communication with our community
- staying in constant communication with the Marketing & Communication team to work on content calendars and communication
- analyzing the campaigns data and working on their improvement
- You are currently studying in the direction of marketing communication, communication sciences, media or economics or a comparable course of study
- You have initial experience in producing and editing digital formats with common tools (e.g. Adobe, Canva)
- You have technical and professional knowledge of social media tools, platforms and networks
- You are characterized by high motivation, innovative strength and creativity
- You are authentic and a strong communicator in English and German
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!