Communications Designer (f/m/d)
RemoteLudwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyMarketing & Communication @instagrid
At Instagrid, we've reinvented mobile energy with the world's most advanced battery systems, offering pure instant power wherever it's needed. Our innovative technology replaces traditional generators, providing powerful, sustainable, and reliable on-demand energy in industries such as construction, film and media, events and emergency services.
As a Communications Designer (f/m/d), you will be central to transforming ideas into eye-catching visuals that effectively convey messages across our target audiences. Collaborate with copywriters and designers to create visually compelling content across various channels, supporting branding and marketing campaigns. You will play a key role in defining how the Instagrid brand is represented across media platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate messaging and brand assets into visually engaging content.
- Develop visual messages tailored for our target audiences in film & media, events, construction, and emergency services.
- Create eye-catching visuals, infographics, and multimedia content to convey messages.
- Combine text and image to clarify and reinforce each other, making sent messages clearer and more powerful.
- Participate in content development, layout, design, and copywriting for marketing materials.
- Utilize advanced design tools and platforms for effective communication.
- Develop multimedia content for campaigns, ensuring brand consistency.
- Proficiency in graphic design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite).
- Expertise in motion design, animation, graphics and other audio-visual tools for multimedia production.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, and color theory, as well as adaptability to brand style and standards.
- Creativity and a good understanding of the target audience.
- Copywriting skills for marketing content and effective project management knowledge.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At Instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!