Key Account Manager - Western US
RemoteNew York, New York, United StatesMarket & Sales US @instagrid
As Key Account Manager you will join a global team working on establishing instagrid as a renowned, engaging brand that is recognized as the standard setter and category leader in clean portable power. In your role, you are responsible for direct sales and sales via rental companies into the construction, utility, rescue & security services, film & media, and event markets. As the main point of contact for our large B2B customers in the western US region, you make sure you understand their needs and strive to improve their experience with instagrid products. As Key Account Manager you own the sales cycle from the identification of prospect customers to closing the deal and initiating delivery. Your inspiration, diligence, and professionalism as it relates to your customers needs for sustainable energy concepts is a key component of your daily interactions. Being a brand ambassador with a strong impact on instagrid company growth will be the cornerstone of success in this role.
You will work closely with colleagues across the marketing, sales, product, and local instagrid USA team to:
- Own the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing for customers in the USA.
- Establish and execute the sales strategy, developing sustainable business relationships with B2B customers.
- Grow a firm sales pipeline and define sales quotas, analyzing and continuously improving results with methods and strategies established within the team.
- Foster a community and build relationships with key opinion leaders and influencers.
- Provide valuable insights on trends, customer needs, sales methods, product offerings and marketing initiatives.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of relevant B2B sales experience, ideally of hardware products into the construction, film & media or rental sectors. Experience with start up operations a plus.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- You have exceptional and proven negotiation skills and techniques.
- You are proficient in Salesforce software, as well as Microsoft Office
- You are able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- You are able to work with confidential information in a professional manner.