Sales Development Representative US
RemoteNew York, New York, United StatesMarket & Sales US @instagrid
As Sales Development Representative USA you will join a global team working on establishing instagrid as a renowned, engaging brand that is recognized as the standard setter and category leader in clean portable power. In your role, you are the first point of contact for potential new customers and are the “face” of instagrid to these prospects. You work on the early stages of the sales pipeline and take over the research, qualification and strategized approach of potential B2B leads. You contribute significantly to the process with your creative ideas to digitally reach new customers to provide an outstanding first experience. Subsequent to qualifying leads in “discovery calls” you will hand over customers to the Sales Manager USA to follow through on next steps with sales being the ultimate goal. You will be instrumental in the overall sales process and the achievement of the end result.
You will work closely with colleagues across the global marketing team, the local instagrid USA team and other key departments to:
- Responsible for the early stages of the sales pipeline and filling the top of the funnel by prospecting and qualifying new customers to build and grow a strong pipeline.
- Gather well researched information on potential customers as well as their industry specific needs to gain a thorough understanding of the strategy needed to achieve success.
- Conduct convincing and value-adding conversations with new customers to identify products and approaches best suited to them and differentiate the benefits of our solutions for the competition.
- Work on inbound leads that have shown interest in our products and perform reach outs via phone, mail, or social media to introduce instagrid products and benefits.
- Prepare large accounts for meetings with our Key Account Managers and digitally closing smaller accounts independently.
- Continuously improve sales scripts to qualify and convert leads, utilizing our digital toolchain of conversation intelligence tool, CRM, and customized digital presentation to analyze and continuously improve performance in your role.
- You have a minimum of 10 years' hands-on B2B selling experience. Experience with start-up operations a plus
- You have demonstrated hands-on success with tele-sales prospecting techniques such as cold calling, cold emailing and social media outreach techniques.
- You have a good understanding of sales metrics and enjoy working with data-driven digital tools, using data for continuous improvement.
- You are able to work collaboratively with team members to develop winning strategies.
- You have a proven track record of a friendly and engaging personality.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You have exceptional and proven negotiation skills and techniques.
- You are able to build strong relationships with clients.