Brand Manager (f/m/d)
RemoteLudwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, GermanyMarketing & Communication @instagrid
At Instagrid, we've reinvented mobile energy with the world's most advanced battery systems, offering pure instant power wherever it's needed. Our innovative technology replaces traditional generators, providing powerful, sustainable, and reliable on-demand energy in industries such as construction, film and media, events and emergency services.
As Brand Manager (f/m/d), your responsibility is to enhance our global brand recognition and position Instagrid as the standard setter in clean portable power. You will design and execute brand marketing campaigns that not only amplify our brand recognition and generate significant global interest but also educate the market about the innovative nature of our groundbreaking technology. In this role, you'll be central to Instagrid's growth journey, helping us reach new heights in reshaping the clean energy landscape.
- Develop and implement ambitious brand strategies that align with Instagrid's mission, values, and category-defining products.
- Craft a compelling brand story and messaging that resonates with target audiences within the film & media, events, construction, and emergency services sectors.
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing and communication materials as well as merch by collaborating with design, content and campaign teams to create visually appealing and engaging brand assets.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of brand campaigns and initiatives on increasing brand value, perception and awareness.
- Monitor market trends within these sectors to adapt and innovate brand strategies as needed.
- Lead bold brand campaigns, promotions, and initiatives to significantly increase brand awareness and loyalty.
- Establish and enforce ambitious brand guidelines and standards across the organization.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, branding, or related field.
- Proven experience in brand management, with a track record of successfully developing and growing brands.
- Strong understanding of branding principles, market insights within the film & media, events, construction, and emergency services sectors, and market trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in addition to creative thinking and a keen eye for design and visual aesthetics.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical mindset to assess and adapt ambitious brand strategies based on data and insights.
- Proficiency in brand management tools and analytics.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes a reality.
- benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At Instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, place of origin, or disabilities. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!